miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

My Blog

Hi Bloggers!

Today I´ll talk about to my experience in the English blog
Well, I like write blogs, when be a more young, maybe 7 or 8 age ago, I had a blog to movies but whit the time I stopped writting on this because I dont had time
Write a blog is very interesting to learn english, because help you to memorize words and practice the lenguage
My favorite post is "A pice of art" because I like this topic and see to percepcion the art of my classmates. I like visit the blogs of my friends and read the things they writte and see the photos attach
I progress in the vocabulary and grammar this help not only in writting better blogs but also in others topics to learn English. Besides, encourage the creativity and desire to learn in a funny method
In conclusión, writte blogs to learn english is a cool form to teach this lenguage :-)

Regards

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario