domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Air hostess

Hi Bloggers!

Today I´ll talk about to the job of my dreams: Be air hostess.

This job is principally about helping people on a flight, but what really draws my attention to this job is that you can know many countries and amazing cities as well as different cultures. That enlarges the way of seeing things and the world.
To have this job, some requirements are met, such as:
- minimum height of 1.65 (I do not meet this requirement ):)
- Have taken the flight attendant course
- Speak other languages like English (work on this)
- And health status compatible with the job
I would like to be a  air hostess because I like to travel. What better job than sea travel! In addition to knowing the world you also know many people what makes it even more interesting.
 Who inspired me to be interested in this job is an aunt who is a air hostess and knows many places and speaks several languages



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario