lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Central coast

Hi Bloggers!

I want to talk about some small but significant holidays. Well, in 2015 I was studying geography in the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso and in the strike with my friends we went to the central coast for a week.

So, the first day we traveled to the coast, arriving to 'Punta de Tralca, in this place we camped all days. We settled and went to the Thunder Stone a big rock in which the waves burst, is very beautiful.
The second day we very early in the morning visited  Isla Negra, where we toured the house of the poet Pablo Neruda, and in the nigth we went to a bar in El Quisco.
The next 3 days we toured the beaches, beginning in Punta de Tralca, El Canelillo and El Quisco. We had very nice times and take wonderful pictures :-)
The last stop of our trip San Antonio, stay two days and one night, make the most of the time knowing the city and eat empanadas. 
Unfortunately I lose the pictures but I found one in the Instragram of a friend 


I hope someday to do this trip again with my PUCV's girls 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario