miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

Wild Chiloé


Hi Bloggers! Today Im talk about wild side of Chiloé Island :-)
Tantauco Park is localed on the south of Chiloé Island, have a edemic species and different ecosystem like a evergreen forest. This is one of my favorites places to walk in this region but I just goes one time in summer break of 2014 whit my aunt.
Getting to the park is not easy. Come from to Castro by a tour or from Quellón by car. This park have a paths with different dificulty, bridges and beautiful lookout that allow closer to native flora and fauna. Depending of the path that you walk you can make a different activities, for example kayaking in the canals of the park, can watch Chilote fox, Huillin, Chucao and hopefully some whale.
I would like come back to Tantauco park, because I have a nice memories
There’s a website with information about the park here:
http://www.parquetantauco.cl/


1 comentario:

  1. Deaaar!
    Many people have said me that Chiloe is magical and very cute*-*
    I hope that you can repeat this experience.
    Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar