miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

#Instaddict


Hi bloggers!

Today I talk about my favorite app (*Suspense music) INSTAGRAM!. Yes, I'm a instaddict, I love because the users upload photos and videos, you can add location and hashtag so that more people see your post, but the thing that most my attention is see that share my friends that be away.
I visited Instagram all day everyday since 2013 when I create my accont. I discover the app late, when my friends have Instragram.
In 2016 Instagram introduced "Stories", the users add the photo on the "Story" and the content disappearing in 24 hours, like a other app "Snapchat" (my favorite till that moment), and this is my favorite to the app, because yo can share photos in your profile visible all time or a stories for 24 hours,


  

1 comentario: